Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Only 11635 free kits available!

Microsoft© Visual Studio© 2005 is growing

Get if from here

Only 11635 free kits available!
Due to the huge
success, the amount of free kits has been extended


This is really amazing! Microsoft if distributing free Kits! They are going to distribute over 20, 000 Kits, each kit has 4 DVDs

  • Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server
  • Visual Studio 2005 Team System Beta 2
  • Exclusive WeFly247 Training-DVD
  • Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition


and the most amazing part of the story is, that these kits are shipped through DHL courier service absolutely free. What else you can expect from Microsoft? I got my Kit on 3rd day after registration, without paying a single penny.

4 comments:

  1. Whats this Exclusive WeFly247 Training-DVD contain? Anything useful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff...I dint need that however because i got the DVD's from INETA. However it is great that they are giving it for free. Yeah..what WeFly247 is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt try it yet ! but Zeeshan Muhammad was saying tht WeFyl247.NET has some cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate FC4... the installation crashed again! :@ I hated FC3.. I hate FC4...! Back to Slackware. Knoppix 3.9 rockS! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete