Monday, September 26, 2005

to my dear NED with Love ...

Being almost for 3 years in NED , i found out that

"NED aik aisa bargad ka darakht hai, jiske neechay saray gadhay bandhay hain"

The problem (i think) with NED is, that we have good courses - but not good teachers to teach those good courses.

I want to tell you my Dear NED, that your yearly examination system Sucks. Not to mention, this is one of the things which i hate about you.

One of the thing that happened this year and i liked it most, other than last day festiv :P was Silent Polling ( dont know whether it will have some effect or not)

- your lover

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the reason NED is so popular is its students and nothing else. I wish that a few of the accomplished NEDians who have such grievances against NED would return and teach at NED.

    ReplyDelete